WRITING reports and proposals
It is essential to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We write reports in a range of formats and a variety of purposes. Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else, report writing is a skill you will use again and again.
Having a method to prepare these documents will help you be as efficient as possible with the task. This course will build on a solid base of writing skills to present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- The stages of report writing (investigating, planning, writing, and revising)
- Using headings, charts, and graphs
- The parts of a proposal
- Persuasion, designing a message, and tough questions
- Giving credit
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work applications.