THE ART OF delegating effectively
Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This one day workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and whom to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step and learn about techniques to overcome problems.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Why delegate? What is delegation?
- Pre-assignment review
- Picking the right person
- The delegation meeting
- Giving instructions
- Monitoring delegation
- Practicing delegation
- Giving feedback
- Becoming a good delegator