NETWORKING for success
Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships, and grow their businesses. These achievements don’t come through a direct sales approach, however.
They come from being interested in helping others, in listening, and in purposefully meeting and introducing people to one another.
In this two-day course, participants will learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Assessing your networking skills
- Identifying opportunities and customizing your approach
- Creating a positive first impression
- Your memorable intro
- Starting the conversation
- The handshake
- Business cards
- Handling tough situations
- Following up
- Organizing your network
- Leveraging the internet