MARKETING with social media
Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This two-day course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place.
In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- What is social media?
- Understanding the marketing mix
- Developing a social media plan
- Building your social media team
- Using social media to build internal communities
- Analyzing your impact with metrics
- Keeping on top of the trends
- Damage control
- Using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Building a blog or vlog (including using YouTube)
- Using specialty sites (e.g. Pinterest and Yammer)
- Using social media management tools
- Launching your plan
What You Will Learn