HIRING for success – behavioral interviewing techniques
Interviewing sounds easy enough: you arrange for a conversation between you and potential candidates, and then select the best person for a particular position.
But what if you could refine the process in such a way that you were confident that you are selecting the right person? How do you separate the good from the great, when they have similar work experience and strengths to offer?
This two-day workshop will give you the skills and tools to hire successful candidates.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- History of the interviewing process
- The recruitment and selection process
- Cost analysis
- Job analysis and position profiles
- Finding candidates and advertising guidelines
- Screening resumes and performance assessments
- Problems recruiters face and interviewing barriers
- Non-verbal communication and types of questions
- Traditional vs. behavioral interviews
- The critical incident technique
- Difficult applicants
- Interview preparation and format
- Scoring responses and checking references
- Human rights