CONDUCTING effective performance reviews
Performance reviews are an essential component of employee development. The performance review meeting is an important aspect of career planning, and the outcomes of the meeting should be known to the employee and supervisor before the meeting actually takes place.
Remember what the German philosopher Goethe said: “Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being.”
Setting goals and objectives to aim for will give both supervisors and employees a focus, and is one of the key aspects to meeting overall company objectives. Supervisors must also learn how to give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop. Performance appraisals involve all these activities.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- So, What is a Lunch and Learn?
- The Underpinnings of Lunch and Learn Programs
- Ongoing Administration of a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Presentation
- Explain the benefits of implementing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Outline the aims and expectations of a Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Utilize a number of success factors to create a Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Develop a promotion plan for your organization’s Lunch and Learn Program
- Develop a list of potential Lunch and Learn session topics
- Maintain an ongoing Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Develop and deliver a Lunch and Learn session