CALL center training
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard.
Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical three-day workshop.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- Verbal communication techniques
- Who are your customers?
- Listening skills
- Asking the right questions and saying no
- Taking messages and using voice mail effectively
- Vocal exercises
- Cold and warm calls, including developing a script
- Going above and beyond and high impact moments
- Handling objections and closing the sale
- Negotiation techniques
- Tips for challenging callers
- Phone tag and getting the call back
- Stress busting
- Call center trends
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Ways of delivering bad news and saying no.
- Effective ways to negotiate.
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Tools to facilitate communication.
- The value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Techniques for managing stress.